LOVE IT!! (the belly AND the room that is!)
Kristen this is seriously the prettiest nursery I've seen. You guys did a wonderful job!
I think if we have a girl next we'll go with the white furniture too! I love Cori's cherry wood furniture but white would be a nice change! You've done a lot! It looks great! And you are such a cute little prego!
Super cute!! I can't wait to see it!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
LOVE IT!! (the belly AND the room that is!)
Kristen this is seriously the prettiest nursery I've seen. You guys did a wonderful job!
I think if we have a girl next we'll go with the white furniture too! I love Cori's cherry wood furniture but white would be a nice change! You've done a lot! It looks great! And you are such a cute little prego!
Super cute!! I can't wait to see it!
Post a Comment