I signed Kensley up for 4 music classes - trying to keep busy before Kallie gets here. I took pictures this morning and decided to make a video out of them. I thought it turned out pretty cute :)
I'm making them on the laptop. It's with iMovie, I believe. We got a macbook for Christmas and I'm trying to get the most out of it! :) My main reason for wanting it was the picture editing and movie stuff.... I'm already asking for a more advanced editing program- and the response I get is "well, I thought that's why we got the apple". So needless to say, I'll be using my free one that I got online and I'll be making more movies!! :)
3 comments:
that is so cute! How are you making these videos? I'd like to make one of Cori at the zoo!
I'm making them on the laptop. It's with iMovie, I believe. We got a macbook for Christmas and I'm trying to get the most out of it! :) My main reason for wanting it was the picture editing and movie stuff.... I'm already asking for a more advanced editing program- and the response I get is "well, I thought that's why we got the apple". So needless to say, I'll be using my free one that I got online and I'll be making more movies!! :)
So cute!! I've thought about these classes but it was called like Kinder music I think?? Is that it? I emailed you asking.
Post a Comment