Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Day 4

My Parents

Meet my dad
Someone who I know loves me unconditionally and would do ANYTHING for me (or his family). Kensley has always loved her Poppy and I LOVE watching them interact- just chill :) While we were visiting this summer, there were many afternoons spent doing this...... eating popsicles.

Meet my mom
She's my bestie :) She would also do ANYTHING for me.... and not expect anything in return. She's just amazing. Period. AND- my oldest daughter worships the ground Nonnie walks on. It is so funny! They're best buds too.

I wouldn't be where I am today with out my parents. They were so supportive when I was in school (and now, of course!)- made it to EVERY one of my ball games- and I can tell you the exact volleyball game (only ONE) that they didn't come to. I was so upset they didn't come. :( They made a big impact on me and I pray that I can make that kind of impact on my girls as well.


I LOVE YOU MOM & DAD! :)

No comments: