My mother in law came for a visit recently and we had a lot of fun! Her visits are perfect. She helps me out a ton and Kensley (and Kallie, eventually) loves playing with her Nana. We picked her up at the airport and went to Chick Fil A for an early dinner. It just so happened we were at the MALL, so of course- we had to do a little shopping! We came home and realized we did a little more damage than we had planned :) But oh well! The girls got some really cute things- and Kensley added more DORA to her "collection". :) The rest of the weekend I tried to catch up on editing- I have really had a steady stream of clients- which I am SOOOO thankful for! It has really helped boost my confidence and make a little money at something I absolutely love. Saturday, we didn't do much. Somehow, we got Kent to go to the outlet mall with us - we didn't stay long. Picked up a few things at Carters and then headed home. I wanted the girls to put their costumes on for Nana to see, so we set up a little photo shoot with them. They make the cutest ghost & pumpkin!
Sunday morning was lazy- Nana soaked up every second with her baby girls while I had a photo shoot and daddy slept in! Sunday afternoon, after naps, our neighborhood had their annual Halloween parade & activities. Kensley had a blast playing around. Here are a few pictures.....


No comments:
Post a Comment