There was also a great playground area. Kensley loved it and could have stayed at the slide for a hour!
We also celebrated Nana's birthday. She turned 47! Kensley helped open her gift and blow out her candles.
Now that our company is gone, we're trying to rest up. Kensley was worn out! She went to bed at 8 last night and probably would have went earlier if I would have had her ready! Here is a picture from last night- Kallie loves to be held and I believe she was having some tummy issues last night. I was able to put her in the bouncer for a little bit while I made dinner.
We've had a nice, relaxing morning so far. Kensley has been able to play with her toys and McCoy. She's down for a nap now. So I better take advantage of this time! LOTS to get done!!!
1 comment:
Love the pics!!
They are at such an awesome age for hunting eggs! Maddox and Gunner yelled EGG, EGG, EGG as they picked up their loot! It was a ton of fun! I think I got as many pictures of Easter as I did Christmas!!
Post a Comment