Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Just call me a hairstylist :)

Kensley's hair was growing like crazy in the back - I've already trimmed it once- she was probably 15ish months old. This time was a lot harder, but I got it done! It's not the best job, but it'll do. :)

Here are some pictures to share...
BEFORE:


AFTER:




And here is some sisterly love :)



3 comments:

Casey said...

Cori's hair is so long and kinda stringy right now. I haven't cut it at all yet. I'd like for it to grow out without her having bangs...but I've been told by a few hairstylists that I need to keep it trimmed so it will grow even and fuller....I'm just so nervous to cut her hair....Maybe I'll take her soon.....

Casey said...

Just noticed in the one pic - I love that Kallie is just hanging out with momma while you cut big sisters hair!!

Holly said...

I love that sisterly love picture!