Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Bathtub fun

Kensley loves bathtime. Tonight, she figured out how to spit out the water that she was "drinking".... she figured out how to really get some air when she spit the water out! I thought this picture was cute! (the one I originally wanted to put messed up and was deleted) :(((


And here was Kallie during Kensley's bath.... just hanging out! (this did NOT last long.... since she HATES to not be held! But I cherish every SECOND that she is laying in the swing or beanbag) ;-)


And here is a picture of Miss Kallie when I was trying to use my new little backdrop for pictures.... eh- she wasn't having it that day.....






3 comments:

Casey said...

Kensley looks like Kent and Kallie looks like you!! Perfect!

Holly said...

Maddox is saying, "Oh baby!!!" and kissing the screen 16,000 times! :)

Kristen said...

Yes, Casey! I am glad I was able to mark one of them ;-)

And Holly- that's too funny! Maddox is ready to meet those girls! We need to start planning something to do while we're in town. I'm thinking we'll get a hotel.... let's start planning!