
Last night was a rough night for Kallie. I'm not sure what was wrong with her. She tossed and turned and didn't hardly eat. I kept trying to feed her when she woke up (like she usually does) but she didn't want anything. She wasn't hot and feverish so I wasn't sure what was wrong. She hasn't had a dirty diaper in a day or so and she never spit up last night. I have no idea. But I do know it was a loooong night. (I did have her outside with me yesterday and it was a little windy.... I didn't have a blanket on her and she had on what she has on in the picture above....
2 comments:
Love this picture!!!
Which on did you use when you ordered the prints today?
I hope she has a better night tonight!!
I didn't order them today. My friend that came over on Saturday is going to email me the pictures she took- I'm going to use those. And then hopefully take some with Kensley in them.... then I'll order the announcements. Hopefully I'll have them ready within the next week!
Post a Comment