Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Pick your battles, right?

Kensley's never been the one to be head strong in what she wears. She was in rare form tonight! She had us cracking up. I have a video of her running around like a crazy woman singing to that new song.... something like "you think you're cooler than me". It was pretty funny. Then after her bath, she ran around naked and wouldn't let anyone put her diaper on. I got it on her once but she proceeded to take it off. SOOOO- she found her swimsuit and wanted it on. I told her if she put her diaper on she could put her swimsuit one. I got a big "oooohhhhh!!!!" after I told her that. So, here she is brushing her teeth before bedtime in her swimsuit. 

1 comment:

Lollipops & Pig Tails said...

The fun is just beginning!!!!! haha, Hailey Grace started inputing about a month or two ago on what she wears. I give her two choices and that is it. Sometimes it works, sometimes I have to tell her it is a Dora outfit or Baby Carly loves it. I'm just thankful it isn't water boots in 100F heat anymore.