Amanda and I ran the other night and when we were finished she brought her two little ones over to play for a bit. She wanted to meet Kallie. Here are a few pictures- they are so cute! All 4 of them!
I didn't realize I had my f/stop so low. I hate miss Allie is blurry! :/
Kensley wanted to lay down like the babies

The handsome cowboy!

Notice Kallie eating Allie's leg! haha Allie is rolling EVERYWHERE!

I love this picture- we couldn't get Allie to lay there for a split second! She was wanting to roll around. Allie is 6 months and Kallie is almost 4 months. Look at how big Kallie is! haha I need to get a better one of the two of them.

Sooooo..... this morning we all got up and got ready to head to Walmart. While I was getting myself ready, the girls played on the bed for a bit. Here's what went down....
Kensley decided her babies needed to be put to sleep. And she wanted to lay beside them AND Kallie.
and, somehow Kallie tipped over so Kensley wanted to lay on the pillow with her.

Then she decided it was time to give Kallie some loving' :)

So now we're off to Walmart.......
I wanted to get Kensley a new movie and then pick up some other things. She ended up getting Toy Story (it was the ONLY Disney movie I could find!) We also picked up an Elmo potty seat that fits on top of the regular potty. Maybe we'll try to use it when she gets up from her nap. :) We finally made it home and I put Kallie in the living room (in her carrier still) while I unloaded sacks. After I was done, I walked in the living room to find this.....

I guess she was ready to take her bow off! :)


2 comments:
Cute pictures!! Kallie is a mess!
I always have a hard time finding movies at Walmart for some odd reason.
That last picture cracked me up!!!!
Post a Comment