Monday, July 26, 2010

Playing around

We've stayed busy today so far. We got up this morning and played a little. I decided to pack the girls up in the stroller since it was pretty nice outside and take them on a walk. We got back just in time- it was getting pretty hot. Then we had an unexpected visit from my great-aunts. It was nice to have them over. Then we headed to Ging's to eat lunch. Kensley "helped" Ging in the kitchen- which led to lunch being ready a little later than usual today :) That's ok though! It was SOOO good- man I love the home cooked meals I get when we're here. We get to see Daddy this weekend- WE ARE SO EXCITED! We miss him a LOT.

Here are a couple pictures to share from this morning--

Kensley eating her breakfast after our morning walk

Kallie enjoying her little play gym

No comments: