Thursday, June 3, 2010

Wednesday fun

Yesterday was a very nice day. The girls and I headed over to Strong Museum to meet up with an old grade school friend. It's so crazy how things change. We had our ups and downs in high school- we were unseperable in jr high. But we both have kids now and we've "grown up". I had a great time catching up with Candie and her daughter is adorable! She has the most beautiful eyes- just like her momma! Here are a few pictures to share.








It's always hard around bed time in a hotel room. Kensley is use to going to sleep on her own but if anyone is in the room, it's not going to happen! So I have to put her in the pack n play and then either go in the hallway or step around the corner where she can't see me. Kallie is on a crazy schedule and doesn't nap in the afternoons and doesn't go to sleep until around 9:30-10! It was actually more around 10:30 last night :( It's kicking my rear end! I gave the girls a bath last night.... here's a picture of miss Kallie bundled up in her towel right after. I thought it turned out cute!


We are heading out today to try to get some pictures for my Father's Day project :) I'll post pictures later, I'm sure.... IF I get a chance to get online.





2 comments:

Holly said...

How fun!!!

Those were some great pics!

Father's Day project? What do you have up your sleeve!

Lollipops & Pig Tails said...

Your friend's daughter look JUST like her!!!

I've started my Father's Day projects too but they aren't going to be crafty as yours.