Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sleeping Beauty

Kallie has been a big sleeper lately.... and I'm trying to soak it all in! I believe it's a growth spurt- it has to be! It's almost too good to be true. (and I hope I haven't jinxed myself) Yesterday she took a 4 hour nap- I had to wake her up because I needed to leave the house to run some errands! If I would have known she was going to sleep all afternoon, I could have left her with Kent and got a lot done! Then last night she went down at 8:30 and didn't wake up again until 8:15 this morning!! WOW! And it doesn't stop there.... she took ANOTHER 4 hour nap this afternoon. I am loving this :) I hope she sleeps as well tonight as she did last night. She's been down since 8:40.

Today has been a busy day. We got up this morning and had family pictures. I met a lady on the photography board I am on that lived in the same area as I do. We set this weekend up to get some family pictures taken. I took hers yesterday morning and she did ours today. She is still learning how to use her camera- SOOOO (as stated in my previous blog) about 99% of them were blurry. Needless to say, I was bummed. After pictures, we headed to church to hear, yet another, great sermon. It never fails that I cry at some point during church. Kent always looks at me like I'm crazy. I am really going to miss our church while we are out of town.

Here are a couple pictures from tonight. I gave the camera to Kent so I could get a picture with my girls :)





2 comments:

Lollipops & Pig Tails said...

Love the pictures from tonight!!

Holly said...

I almost always cry during church too... Its refreshing I think!! :)