Sunday, June 27, 2010

1st Family of 4 picture

Eh- it's ok. :/ All of the pictures that were taken turned out BLURRY. I was so disappointed. The girl who I did the photo swap with is very new with her camera.... however, I have learned my lesson- I will do a little more research before I agree to do a photo swap with another family. I obviously got the short end of the stick. **trying to be positive** BUTTTT practice makes perfect, right? I told her not to worry about it.... (i got about 2 shots out of over 100). She needs the practice- now she'll know what NOT to do.... unfortunately she had to learn it on us.

5 comments:

Lollipops & Pig Tails said...

I'm so sorry! I looked through them but haven't had a chance to email you back. I DO love this picture!!!

Holly said...

This one is good... ya'll look great!

Casey said...

I think this is cute! Post one that you did for her! Just so we can see the difference!! LOL

Kristen said...

thanks ladies :-) HOWEVER, I really need to do something with my hair color. I would love to just go all natural.... BUT I would have to live through the funkiness of my blonde highlights growing out... which, obviously, looks HORRIBLE (this picture documents that). I hate to dye it all one color though because it always comes out DARKER than my natural hair color.... ugh.... I don't know what I'll do. Suggestions? :P

Kristen said...

she still hasn't sent them to me! I shot the pictures on her disk and gave it to her before I left- she did the same for me. SOOOO I'm still waiting!