

On our way to the football field, we saw Lindsey. She kept the girls once this summer- they LOVED her! She was one of the Senior Princesses. She looked gorgeous!
The girls LOVED the football game! Kensley really wanted to talk to the black cat but we never got a chance. They did great up in the stands.




Then I got to go out that night with my cousin. Here are a couple pictures I managed to take with my phone. I wish I would have got some better ones! Oh well.
Me & Amanda
I was totally just messing with Kent! I love taking the infamous bathroom mirror pictures ;) I just forgot to throw my peace sign!
3 comments:
Love their game outfits !!
Yay for a night out, love your top and you looked beautiful!
Hot Momma!
The last picture makes me laugh! :)
Great photos!
Post a Comment