Kensley got her shots first. She did great- no crying. She also got to pick a treasure out of the treasure box, get a sticker AND a lolipop! She was SO excited. She immediately forgot about the shots.
So at 3 years old:
30 lbs
38" tall
Picky eater
Loves:
Danimals Yogurt drinks
Pizza
Grilled Cheese
PB&J
Grapes
M&M's
ANYTHING sweet ;)
Chocolate milk
Fruit snacks
Tangled
Tinkerbell
Fairies
Dora
Strawberry Shortcake
Role playing
Kallie did well at the dr. too. She cried for MAYBE 5 seconds and then she was done. She was ready for her sticker, prize and lolipop.
At 18 months, she is:
26 lbs
33.5" tall
She loves:
Danimals Yogurt drink
M&M's
Grapes
Chicken
....geez, she is pickier than Kensley!
Playing with her dolls
Pushing her stroller around
Playing outside with McCoy
Climbing on things
Mommy (clings a lot still)
Pacifier (ba-ba) - I dread breaking her of that.
And here is a picture of the night after Kallie's shots. We got home and she took a late nap. We could NOT get her to go to sleep! Kent had to do some work so I had BOTH of them in Kensley's room. It was funny, yet not funny. Because I was ready for them to GO.TO.BED.
and yes. Kensley is wearing her Sunday dress to bed. It's how we roll.
1 comment:
so you got a tall skinny 3 y/o! I can't believe Kallie is just 4lbs lighter! Cori will be 3 next month and she already weighs 34 lbs. I don't know how tall she is though. Love all the pictures and I'm glad the girls did good at the dr. I am scared of Cori going for shots next month. She is so sassy and has a bad mouth (my fault) so I'm nervous of what she will say to the nurse giving shots...wish us luck!
Post a Comment