(the white balance is HORRIBLE in these...and the focus is off.... but I loved the moment) :)

Kallie got her first taste of spaghetti! She enjoyed playing in it more than anything. Bath time followed this meal :)

Digging in!

After bath, the girls love to roll around on the air mattress and play. Here are a couple of Kallie- she just throws herself on the mattress and laughs. She also likes to crawl on and off.


And here are some pictures from earlier in the day. Kensley helped me make tutus for her and Kallie for Valentine's Day.

Kallie "helped" me make her birthday tutu.

And some extras.....
Apple time



**Disclaimer-- I am obviously having a hard time nailing focus!! haha these pictures are not very good at all** :/
3 comments:
Stopping by to leave some <3 -- I really love the dishwasher picture of Kallie! I always see these pics and think they are adorable and wish that Cori could do that...but our dishwasher is a POS and the door would probably break backwards and she'd fall out! LOL
Your girls are precious! I don't know how you are doing it with 2 - I'm a nervous wreck thinking about July coming up so fast!
I think the pictures are great! I love the messy spaghetti pictures so much. My child will not eat pasta. We have tried!
Love the dishwasher picture!! That made me laugh for sure.
Hailey Grace's favorite meal is still spaghetti!
Post a Comment