Apartment living at it's finest huh? That is how I feel most days but it is the bath that leaks. It will randomly leak in the middle of the night and you can hear it. BUT don't be knocking the George Forman, I wish I had one still. :) enjoy your time with the hubby!
3 comments:
I know how you feel...our sink leaks at the bottom ...drives me crazy! It's probably an easy fix...but my husband hasn't been able to figure it out!
Apartment living at it's finest huh? That is how I feel most days but it is the bath that leaks. It will randomly leak in the middle of the night and you can hear it. BUT don't be knocking the George Forman, I wish I had one still. :) enjoy your time with the hubby!
I still use my George Foreman!!!
I wouldn't trade it!! :)
Post a Comment