Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My 26th Birthday

What a busy day! While Kent wasn't able to spend it with us, I still managed to have a very good day. :)

I got up this morning and started my day with P90X. I am really enjoying the workouts. We then had a crazy morning- busy taking McCoy to the vet, going to a play date & running a few more errands before coming home to a late lunch and nap time. I picked up the house while the girls napped and tried to catch up on some other things. After nap, my next door neighbor and her girls had us over for birthday dinner. It was so nice of them- I really enjoyed it (and of course Kensley did too! She loves the older girls).




Kallie decided to give me a little gift as well...... after eating yummy spaghetti and digging into my carrot cake and ice cream, I picked Kallie up to find this!




Ahh! Thanks Kallie :)





And as we walked back home, Sheila got a picture of me with my girls....... what a great 26th birthday! I am so blessed with wonderful family & friends. We missed daddy a TON but are so thankful for him working so hard to give us the life we have.

2 comments:

Lollipops & Pig Tails said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Boo for Kallie's explosion!

Holly said...

LOL!! I remember those poop-up-the-back days....
I'm glad your birthday was wonderful!