Well, today has really just drug by. I'm surprised it's already 5:30 but it's just been a blah day. Last night my mom called to tell me that my cousin's best friend was killed in a car wreck. I didn't know her that well but she was at every function/party my cousin had and she was always SO nice and friendly. She would go out of her way to talk to everyone there; even if she didn't know you that well. I took it a lot harder than I thought I would. Maybe it's because I'm a mom now- and it just breaks my heart to even think about losing a child. Courtney was a probably 27 or 28, engaged to her boyfriend of 11 years and was going to be married in January. She had recently went to try on wedding dresses and pick out bridesmaid dresses. My heart breaks for her mom and family & friends. We don't always know WHY things happen- God has his reasons. All I know is heaven just received a beautiful young lady (inside and out).
Please pray for her family & friends. Although she was taken from earth at such a young age, she is having the time of her life up in Heaven now; no worries, no pain, nothing negative. How great is that?
2 comments:
I didn't know her at all, but I think being a mom does make you see everything in another light, I couldn't help but cry a little reading it.
I'll put her family in my prayers.
God definitely has a new army of Angels the last 6 months. Life as we see it isn't fair at times.
Keeping them in our prayers and will light a candle at Church in the morning.
Post a Comment