Monday, May 3, 2010

Weekend craziness

Well, the weekend is over and full of fun times. My surgery was Saturday morning.... everything went well. That evening we went to some friends' house and cooked out and played with the kids outside. It was so much fun. Brought back memories from when I was little and all the neighborhood kids would play outside until dark. Kensley had a blast.


She looks so grown up in this picture....

She did not want to take a picture!

She was having fun in the wagon

Such pretty blue eyes...... and she loved that chocolate covered strawberry!




Kallie has been doing great. I gave her a suppository last night since it had been about 4 days with no poop. It helped get things moving along. She went to sleep at about 9:30 and woke at 2 to eat. She was wide awake smiling and talking to me. I finally put her in bed with me at 3 and she fell asleep soon after and didn't wake up until 8.

We have an exciting few weeks ahead with people visiting and we will be traveling some. I can't wait to see friends and family! I just need to really try to lose this weight before swimsuit time gets here. :/

4 comments:

Lollipops & Pig Tails said...

Hailey was saying "yummy chocolate" to Kensley eating the chocolate in your email.
Looks like a fun time!

Holly said...

I like the new layout...
Love the pic of Kensley in the wagon...
Glad you are on the road to recovery!

Did you ever try the Dark Karo for Kallie? It might keep you from having to do the suppositories...

Mar Biggs said...

I have had to give Marlee one suppository, it was an experience to say the least! We also tried the dark Karo syrup but it seemed to both her tummy and didn't make her poop!

Casey said...

Karo always helped for Cori in the poop department, I'd just put a bit in her bottles! Kensley looks so mature and adorable!!!