Today turned out to be beautiful. We didn't do much this morning- I went through my closet and packed up maternity clothes and got rid of a TON of stuff! Then I packed up some of Kensley's clothes-- Kallie will be able to wear them this winter, I'm sure. Then this afternoon we went outside and the neighborhood girls were out playing. We had a blast. Kensley was running around like crazy- when we finally came inside, she was red in the face and stinky! That's what I like :) She got her dinner and then a bath and she was out by 8:15.
Here is a picture of the girls..... Kensley loves playing with the big kids!
Kallie is asleep now so that's the main reason I am able to blog. She is doing great. She's not so gassy, I don't believe. We went on a morning walk and she fell asleep in the stroller- I left her in there and she slept THREE hours! What the heck?! She's NEVER done that- well, it's been a LOOOONG time since she's napped that well in the morning. At night, she's sleeping around 4-5 hours at a time. Every now and then she'll give me 6 hours- but not consistently. She is smiling more and more everyday. It is so sweet to watch. Kensley gets a kick out of her smiles. It's sweet.
As far as Kensley- whew! What a little whip! She has been pretty sassy here lately. If you don't give her what she wants, she throws a fit. She likes to say "NO!".... a lot. :)
Her current phrases:
Where'd he go?
There he is!
Airplane....where are you?
More more
It's ok (says this to Kallie when she starts crying)
Coy.... come here!
Oh gosh- I am drawing a blank... I'll have to update more when I remember them.
The pools will be open soon! I am getting excited.... WELL- I'm not as excited as I THOUGHT I would be because I am still packing some of this baby weight- but maybe I can find a good swim suit that will cover some of it ;-) I'm ready to get Kensley out there.... I think she'll have a blast!
2 comments:
Kensley looks so tall in that picture!!!
I love the new background... and the pic of the girls!!
Our pool open Friday and I am SOOOO ready!
Pool pics soon! :)
Post a Comment