Saturday, February 6, 2010

Blizzard 2010!

Well, this past week has been interesting, to say the least. My mom, brother and I flew in on Monday evening. We knew the snow storm was coming our way later in the week, so we tried to get a lot of shopping done for the nursery while we could. We were SO blessed at the shower and have been able to get everything we need with gift cards thus far. Hopefully we'll have plenty left over so we can use that on diapers. Two in diapers is going to be a handful! (Luckily I'm going to nurse!! That'll save some $$) :)

Our company was suppose to leave today around 1:30; however, this storm has them staying here until Monday. I know Kensley is super excited that her "Nonnie" is still here. She is glued to her! When she wakes up, she asks for "Nonnie" and then if she can't find her, she stands at the stairs yelling "NONNIE!". It's too cute. Kevin went with Kent snowboarding and got hurt. We weren't surprised.... Kevin is pretty well known for getting hurt when he does something (or much of anything!) He's got that kind of luck. So he hasn't done much of anything the past couple days.

I woke up this morning and ate breakfast- tried to take a shower and then started feeling really bad. I thought I was going to end up having a baby! Luckily the pains went away and now everything is ok. (I think)

We will be going outside in the snow once Kent gets home. We probably have 20" out there! It's beautiful! Kent will be out shoveling soon- I know he'll be exhausted! It is so thick! I sure wish we had a sled to pull Kensley in. She's really enjoying going outside. I'll add some more pictures later once we get back in. I took my camera out yesterday (it was getting dark) and most of my pictures came out blurry or overexposed! I was really bummed..... hopefully I'll get better ones today!

No comments: