Tuesday, March 3, 2009

What a great weekend!

Well, we had a great weekend! It was a little cold, but luckily the sun was out. Friday night we went to eat with Christian & Megan. They are so much fun- have I mentioned that I am SO ready for them to have a baby?! They absolutely love Kensley, which is great, but I find it a little harder now to hang out with people who don't have kids.... they're getting married this summer- then maybe, just maybe, it won't take them long to get preggo! :) Saturday morning we headed down South to our parents'. Tim, Nikki & the girls were at the farm and had invited us out. Kensley & I stayed at my parents' most of the day since it was so windy. I didn't want to have Kensley out in the wind all day. We ate some good ol' Fried Chicken for lunch and then visited Patrick, Kim & Mallory. She is such a beautiful baby! I can't believe Kensley was ever that small! Afterwards, I went to Walmart to get what we needed for dinner. I cooked dinner for everyone and took it out to the farm. Chicken spaghetti, rolls, & cupcakes! Mmmmm! Sunday Kent & I headed out to the land to see if we could find a new calf that Kent had seen the day before. Unfortunately, we found a calf that had died. :-( Later that evening, Mark, Keith & Kyle came out there to move the calf to the back of the pasture- she was right by all the hay. Here are some pictures from the land. ~Oh how I am SOOO ready to be able to build a house on land with cows! It is SOOO relaxing out in the country!~

McCoy is in the back of the truck going NUTS! He wanted out so bad!




Here are a couple pictures at the farm. Allisen & Loren were helping out with Kensley... Loren just LOVES her! She never had a baby sister or brother to play with like her older sisters did. SO she loves to help out with Kensley.



No comments: