...or at least this FREEZING weather- GO AWAY!
I love weekends we stay at home. It's so relaxing! We get to sleep in and I always like that :) We didn't go to Mexia this weekend- I was suppose to do the 5K but ended up deciding against it because of the weather and the fact that my back still hurts! I took 3 days off completely this week so I knew I wouldn't be ready to run a 5K today. I'll have to find another one to sign up for now. Kent is going to try to finish the floor this weekend- yea! I will finally have my livingroom back! I really love the floors- it adds so much to the house!
Well, I'm going to crawl back in bed with Kent- I have Kensley on the bed with her toys- I can hear her talking in there now... so sweet.........
No comments:
Post a Comment