
Did you wear your green yesterday? Kensley & I were decked out! She had her cute green dress on with her matching bow. I had my bright green tank top on. No pinching for us!
We came to Mexia so I could have a Mary Kay party. Miss Kensley was great all day! We did a lot of moving around- and she saw a lot of people. I guess she's getting to the age that unfamiliar faces scare her. She always had to see where I as in the room and she cried a few times when people tried to hold her! She was great last night when we went to see Nana & Gramps. I was hoping she'd be ok- it seems like around 8 every night she gets clingy & moody. She played over there for a while and we had a nice visit. We came back to Nonnie & Poppy's and she played with M&M while I ate dinner... she loves animals right now! M&M wasn't actually playing with her- she was just walking around on the floor- Kensley was crackin' up! It was too cute. She went to sleep really easy- however, she woke up at midnight crying. She ate a little but then wasn't interested. I think she's teething. She cried like she was in pain. I did everything- fed, changed her diaper... nothing worked...so luckily I was at my parent's house... I gave her to my mom and I got some rest. My mom & dad sat up with her from 12-2:30. She didn't want my dad to hold her- she just wanted my mom to. She finally went to sleep at 2:30- but was up at 6 ready to eat... and then at 7 ready to play! We have a busy day ahead of us... she's getting her morning nap in now...
No comments:
Post a Comment