Well, today really turned out beautiful! However, Kensley & I didn't get out really. We made a trip to Wal Mart to get some groceries, but that's about it. She's had a horrible cough and it just won't go away. I called the dr's office and got her in for an appointment tomorrow. She hasn't been running fever or anything- and I've tried to stay out of the office because I know how much stuff is going around right now. I am just getting worried that it's not going away and not getting any better.
I found out today that a college friend is making a road trip in March and I get to see her and her new baby girl! I haven't seen her since my FRESHMAN year in college and I'm really excited. We keep in touch via Myspace so I feel like we see eachother everyday and I feel like I know her little girl! I am hoping to get to take some pictures of her little one to practice shooting more babies.
I also had a friend ask me to make a couple bows for her little girl. I am really excited. I have been making Kensley's bows for a while and am wanting to start selling them. I still feel like I need a little more practice- so maybe I can just make a lot of bows for friends at the cost of the ribbon used and then start making some money on it. I am also hoping to start taking pictures for friends free of charge (or VERY little charge) and eventually one day be able to charge for my photography work as well. You see I have tons of plans? My mind goes 90 miles an hour everyday thinking of things I could do to "make money". I know it won't make me rich- but I love being crafty and doing things for others... so right now, I think I'm on the right track!
Would you like me to take pictures of you and your family? Let me know!!
No comments:
Post a Comment