That's it... that's what Kensley has... poor baby. She's had this cough for three weeks now. My friend Holly told me to try to keep her out of the dr. office unless she is running fever. I called her yesterday and she said since it's gone on for 3 weeks, they usually tell their patients to make an appointment. So I did. And it was just in time! The doctor had to clean out her ears because there was so much ear wax in them. She's just a waxy girl! :) She cried when he did that more than she does when she gets her shots! Once he was able to see in her ear, he said there was a slight ear infection. It's from all the crud in her nose. He said we caught it just in time- if we would have come last week he would have just sent us home. He thinks the infection has been there for maybe 24 hours..... we went to Walgreen's & got her perscription filled... amoxicillin. She likes it! :) My mom said when I was a baby they would have to try to hide it from me because I would sneak in the kitchen and get some out of the fridge. haha (I had tubes put in my ears by 9 months old... I was sick all the time!)
Anyways, hopefully this will help things out and end this nasty cough and congestion!
No comments:
Post a Comment