Wednesday, February 25, 2009

a little relief....

Kensley has now gone 24 hours without fever. Yay! Hopefully that virus has run its course. She still has a pretty snotty nose- it's not runny... but she sounds like a pig when she breathes.





Here she is in her crib for a nap yesterday.... she's growing so fast!

What a BEAUTIFUL day it was yesterday! We went for a walk around 5. It's suppose to be pretty today- so we're planning on going to play with miss Hailey Grace... I signed up for a 5K- I've never done one before so I'm really excited. It's so hard for me to get up and go to the gym- I've been doing a lot better because Whitney & I go together- but since Kensley has been sick, I've tried to keep her out of the nursery. Anyways, I grew up playing sports- so I've always HAD to go to practice everyday and work out.... now that I don't have to go, it's so easy to skip out. I'm hoping that this 5K will give me some more motivation to run. I'm going on my first 15 minute run today...........

No comments: