So I woke up this morning to an email from Amazon.... my lens sold!!!! Yea! Now I have enough money to fund *one* of my dream lenses! So I had to ship out my lens and off to the camera store I went. I walked in and it was packed. Just so happens there was a sale (that only happens TWICE a year!) going on. So I ended up getting my lens and filter discounted! SCORE! :)
I had to play around with the lens when we got home. I'll tell you one thing- I am IN LOVE. This thing is a beauty. I can't wait to use it tomorrow. I was worried about the weight- luckily it's no heavier than the 85 1.8 I have been using.....
So here are some pictures from this evening with two cranky girls- they both woke up between 6-6:30 this morning. Why?! Who knows! But Kensley never took a nap and only took a morning nap (not quite 2 hours).
breaking in the 100L: (please don't pay attention to the missed focus on some :/ I'm telling you- this sucker is TACK sharp- I was just focusing on different areas of the pictures to see how it did- stupid? maybe so, but I was having fun!)
![]() | ![]() |
![]() | ![]() |




No comments:
Post a Comment