Sunday, February 6, 2011

Go Greenbay!

I actually didn't care who won :) But then again, I'm glad Greenbay won... I *still* love Brett Favre and yes, I know he doesn't play for them anymore.... but I remember loving him in the 4th grade... and he played for them then!

We watched the game as a family tonight. We joked- not sure when the last time we watched the big game on a 26" tv! ;)



I bought some little bath tablets at the store the other day. The girls LOVED them!



I pulled out my 85 while they were in the tub. Here are a couple of Kallie. I am really thinking this lens is defective. Ugh. I can't seem to fall in love with it. When will I be able to nail focus?!




It's past my bedtime now!

2 comments:

Lollipops & Pig Tails said...

Elmo bath fizzes?

We go through so many. I want to try the Avon colors for the bath.

Cozy little Super bowl tv!

Yes, Brett Farve is a hottie.

Nicolle said...

I have wanted to buy those bath fizzies, but I keep passing them up. Guess I need to get some! I think the pictures you took are amazing. :)