Saturday, January 2, 2010

SUPER windy Saturday!

The wind here is CRAZY! And on top of that- it's 25 degrees outside! Kent and I decided to brave the weather with Kensley this morning to get some shopping/exchanging/browsing done. He had some stuff from Christmas to take back and I wanted to go to BRU to look at nursery furniture. We go tomorrow to get a 3D ultrasound. I can't wait! We'll HOPEFULLY be able to tell 100% if it's a boy or girl. Once that is determined, I am starting on the nursery.

We got the boxes of Christmas gifts we had shipped today. It was like Christmas all over again! WIth each toy I pulled out of the box, Kent cringed. He doesn't like clutter- I told him he was going to have to get use to it. We won't have toys scattered everywhere, but the kids will have plenty of toys to play with. That's just life, right?! :) We'll try to keep it controlled though. Once we get the glider & ottoman out of Kensley's room, that should open up some space for toys (her room is TINY!).

On our excursion today, Kent bought him a new snowboard. He LOVES to snowboard and has been dying to go all season! Of course, I didnt want to go because I am in my third tri mester an the LAST place I want to be is at a ski resort! I wouldn't be able to do anything! Luckily, there's one about an hour from where we live, so he and a friend are going to go try it out soon. They have night skiing/boarding, so that's what they'll probably try out. I'm excited for him. Here's a couple pictures from today.

And here's McCoy just watching everything happen.....



PS- I have started up a challenge for 2010. It's called the 365 Challenge. I am trying to take a picture everyday this year and post it. I've found another photography board that I am on ALL the time and the ladies on it are doing this. I am hoping to learn more about photography and be able to take better pictures. So far, I've done pretty good! :)

1 comment:

Lollipops & Pig Tails said...

Love the 365 day challenge! And go Kent on the snowboard, it is awesome!!