Well, last week and has come and gone and this week I feel like starting my "new year". I got sick last week and it just put a damper on the rest of my week....and then with it being sooooo cold and windy and snowy, we stayed inside ALL WEEK! But I'm determined this week is going to be better :) Kensley had her shots today (poor baby girl). She did great though- didn't cry long and has been great all day. She did go to bed a little before 8 tonight- she was just so cranky! We invited Nikki & the girls over for dinner. When Kensley saw them, her eyes lit up! She was so excited! They all played hard the entire time they were here.
Here's a picture of McCoy playing outside today. It was the first time I've taken him out to play ball in probably 2 months! The ground was FINALLY dry enough to go out.
Here lately, Kensley has really been into putting her daddy's hats on and walking around. She is so stinkin' cute! :)
1 comment:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new black and white pic at the top. You are doing so good with your camera!! I need to know the name of your new blog so I can follow it also!!
Post a Comment