Thursday, September 10, 2009

Such a beautiful, fall day!

Well, I haven't blogged in a while- but I thought I would while Kensley is napping.

Things here in VA are going good. I would like to find a mom's group for little ones so Kensley can interact with other kids and I can interact with other adults! :) We have a neighborhood mom's email group, so I may try to coordinate one here. That way it will be more convenient to do things close to home since everyone lives near eachother.

Kensley is growing like a weed. She is walking everywhere and has mastered the art of crawling up the stairs. She thinks she's so cool when she does it. I need to get a cheap-o gate for the bottom of the stairs now!

Fall has made its appearance. I am LOVING it! The windows have been opened all day and the A/C is off. I had to put jeans and a long sleeve shirt on! My parents are coming up next week and I am really getting excited! Man, I wish they lived up here! We're going to venture into D.C. and do some sight seeing and go to the National Zoo. So, I'm counting down the days until they arrive!

As for me, things are great. This pregnancy has been just like my pregnancy with Kensley. I go to the doctor up here later this month. I hope and pray that I like the nurses & doctors. I am really having a hard time leaving my old OB/GYN. Speaking of babies- Kent's cousin Scot; he and his finace are expecting a GIRL! Yay! I am so excited!! I know it's what Scot really wanted and I am so happy for them! I can't wait to go to a store and get her an outfit.... :-)

Well, I believe that's about all that is going on in the Vest household. I'll try to upload some pictures soon... I just have to find where I (or KENSLEY) put my card reader for my camera.....

No comments: