We got to see the grandparents this weekend- it was really nice! I headed that way on Friday morning. Kensley & I got to spend the day with Ging. I like to go early and visit with her. She is so special to me & I know it means the world to her to get to spend time with Kensley. My mom's afternoon off happened to be Friday as well- so we all got to hang out at Ging's. After a wonderful homecooked lunch of roast, potatoes & green beans (MY FAVORITE!) we all headed to a resale shop to see if we could find Kensley a toy. I had been wanting to get her a toy that she could pull herself up to and play on- and we found it! I also talked with the owner and she may start carrying my tutus in her shop! Yea! Here is a picture of miss Kensley & her new toy. She's learning how to take steps with it. It's so fun to watch her! Man she's getting big!

Saturday we had a busy day. That morning, we headed to the land to check on the cows with Mark & Liz (Grumpy/Gramps & Nana). <- not sure what Kensley will call her grandpa! We'll see! Anyways, we had a scare at first- thought someone had come in and got all of the cows... but they found them in one of the back corners. WHEW! Here's a few pictures from the morning... Kensley had fun!
After we got back from the land, we had a pool party to go to. Kensley LOVED the pool! She kept sticking her mouth in the water to get a drink. She was a mess. And she splashed the whole time she was in the pool! I took her float, but she wanted me to hold her. She could play in the water better with me holding her.
Sunday we went to church. Kensley was not her normal self this weekend. She is usually a really happy baby and plays really well. I think she may be teething. I put her in the nursery- they ended up coming into the church to get me because she was crying hysterically! Poor baby! She's also at the age where unfamiliar faces scare her. She knows her grandparents, which is great! That gives me a break! :o) She had a blast playing with her Nonnie & Poppy and her Nana & Gramps!
Here are a few pictures of her with her cute little dress on.
No comments:
Post a Comment