Friday, June 26, 2009

10 Months!

Well, I can't believe it- Kensley is 10 months old today! Only two months until she turns 1 :-(
We have been so blessed with such a happy, beautiful baby girl. I can't wait to see what the future holds for us. Here are a couple pictures from the past couple days...








I'm going to steal and idea from a dear friend... :-) Just to summarize what miss Kensley is in to now, at 10 months....


*Weighs 19 lbs


* She LOVES her mommy :)


* When her daddy walks in the room, her face lights up! It's so sweet!


* She likes to spit... not a good habit, I know... if she were in daycare, the teachers would be getting on to her like crazy!


* She poops like crazy!


* She still likes her baby food, but I think she's starting to lean more toward finger foods


* She's tried cut up grapes, apples, turkey/ham lunch meat... and LOVES it!


* She LOVES LOVES LOVES her mixed berry yogurt melts... and her puffs... but she'd prefer yogurt melts over puffs


* She loves apple juice


* She'll drink formula now! She's actually weaning herself from nursing! (I have mixed emotions about that!)


* She has one mean crawl!


* She loves her McCoy!


* She loves to swing


* She likes to go on walks in the stroller


* She doesn't much like long car rides now...we have to turn on Baby Einstein or stop and take a break


* She went on her first air plane ride (actually at 9 months)


* She talks all the time!


* She shakes her head at you when you talk to her- or ask her a question... if you tell her "No", she'll shake her head no at you as well. It's SO cute!




No comments: