Friday, May 15, 2009

Dumpster Diving!

That's what I'll be doing later this morning when Kensley wakes up :) We are in need of boxes!!!


You may wonder why? Well, Kent's job is taking us to Maryland for the next few years. I am very excited about this adventure. It's going to be really neat to live somewhere besides Texas. There's so much to do up there, from what I hear- and it's beautiful! The next couple months will be crazy as we try to show the house & sell it and then pack up the house to make the big move across the US! I never thought I would be saying this... I think in a way, I'm still in denial.

Here are a few pictures from Mother's Day Weekend last weekend. We had a nice time in Houston visiting Matt & Amanda. I am SO glad we got to see them! Then we went to Mexia- we had a nice time there.







Oh- and here are some pictures from the Mother's Day Party I had at my house. There were so many babies! It was a lot of fun. Unfortunately, Kensley picked up something and has a nasty runny nose now and an ear infection in both ears. She's fine now- she's on amox., which she loves! :)

Kensley REALLY wanted Maddox's paci &
he could've cared less! HA
And lastly, here are some pictures from the other evening. I bought her a little pool & decided to try it out once the sun wasn't out full force. She had her cute little bathing suit on- and she loved every minute of it! She's so darn cute :)



No comments: