that's what I did all day.... it feels good to have a clean house. I really got the cleaning bug today... I don't get it often- I really liked the house when I was in the nesting stage of my pregnancy... the house was always so clean! When I get these urges, I have to run with them... they don't come very often... :)
This past weekend was nice.... my mom, dad & grandmother came up on Saturday to watch Kensley while Kent & I played in a sand volleyball tournament with Christian & Megan. It was a lot of fun- however, the sand felt like CEMENT! Since it had rained, the sand was packed... NOT fun to fall in! My whole shin on my left leg is bruised & swollen... but overall, we had a blast. Kent and I sucked together, needless to say. But with a little practice, I think we'd make an OK team! haha ..........Sunday we just lounged around the house. The weather was pretty chilly so we stayed home from church. I know, shame on me. I just didn't want to get out :( I have a few sermons on my iPhone to catch up on when I go to the gym by myself!
Kensley is crawling like crazy.... I don't have any pictures right now of her... I'll try to post some I've taken with my phone. She is a mess.... she loves McCoy. It's funny to watch her crawl all over him! He's been so good with her!
Lastly- I mentioned a while back on a blog about a big change.... well... It's a done deal... kent & I are moving up to Maryland for his job for the next 3-4 years. BIG changes for us! I know I'm going to stick out like a sore thumb with my accent (I think I belong in East Texas!) but I'm goign to represent Texas! haha I am really excited about the adventure. Kent won't be traveling, so that's nice. It's a bitter sweet deal. Luckily we'll be flying back in to see family once a month.... please keep us in your prayers!
No comments:
Post a Comment