Thursday, January 22, 2009
What a beautiful day!
It was absolutely gorgeous today! The high was 80- and yes, it is still January! We tried to enjoy the weather as much as possible. I had to get my teeth cleaned and then we headed to the mall. I only had time to run into Children's Place because we went to visit Kimberly at school. It was really nice to see all the teachers and coaches. Unfortunately, when we got down to the gym for athletics, they had a fire drill! What were they thinking?! Poor Kensley was really sleepy but was hammin' it up for everyone around....UNTIL the fire alarm went off. Poor thing was scared to death- the noise hurt her ears, i'm sure. Once everything was clear and we went inside, I put her in her car seat and she was out in a minute! Tonight has been good... I watched The Drs. I record it every morning- it's the best! I am hooked on it... thanks to Kat. If you don't watch it, I highly recommend it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment