1. Eat healthier
2. Become a regular at the gym
3. Get organized
4. Keep social networking at a minimum - this one is tough. I am a Facebook addict. Blah. I have a love/hate relationship with it. It wastes SO much of my time- even though I just hop on a minute here and a few minutes there. I end up not getting ANYTHING done during the day. So I had decided I was going to deactivate my account.... WELL, if I do that, I won't have access to my business account. :bangshead: So I have to keep it- but the solution I've came up with is deleting the app from my iPhone and iPad. I think it'll be a good "break". I need it. I'll still get on- just at the end of the day...
5. Set aside time every day to spend with God.
6. Do crafts with the girls at least 3 times a week
7. Be stricter on the girls. I need to tighten up the reins..... A lot. :/
Here are some pictures from our big New Years Bash. HA! Note: Megan & Christian had to leave early (around 10) because their little boy wouldn't go to sleep. Poor guy, wanted to par-tay with us! ;) Kent is now in bed and it is 11:00. I'm sitting on the back porch listening/watching random fireworks. And you know what? I am totally fine with this low key New Years. I'm here at home with my family-- that's all that matters :)













HAPPY NEWYEAR!!!!!
1 comment:
ohhhh.... I need to lessen up on the FB too-- but deleting it from my phone?!??!?! That seems rash! ;) Good for you though, I can only imagine that it will be a productive move!
I need to post a list of goals as well....
but I am behind so it may be February before it happens!! ;)
Post a Comment