Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Thanksgiving Pie Social

Kensley's MDO program had a little "performance" this morning. It was too cute. My heart melted-- I can't believe Kensley is old enough to do this stuff! Seems like yesterday she was a little baby crawling around. Gah- she keeps me smiling every day. She did.... ok..... her teacher put paint on their faces (they were the indians) and she picked it the ENTIRE time she was up there. haha

She also wore her pink Turkey shirt- obviously- she was one of the FEW that didn't wear their Eagle shirt. Back story on that- we were late getting her shirt since we didn't move in until late- the smallest shirt they had left was a small. So it swallows her! She refuses to wear it :(  The turkey shirt was cute- but she hated it as well. It took some stern talking to and bribing for her to wear it the whole morning. Ugh. We had tons of compliments- and everyone knew I got the idea from Pinterest! haha Too funny.

Speaking of- check out my other blog. I've devoted it to all the things I've made that have been inspired by Pinterest. Which will be everything from here on out, I'm sure. :)





This picture melts my heart. She's praying. Hard. ;) This is what I live for.... moments like this. :)



4 comments:

Holly said...

Oh that praying picture!!! LOVE!!!

Holly said...

I wish you have linked your other blog... :/

Kristen said...

Eeek! Thanks for reminding me Holly! I fixed it :)

Lollipops & Pig Tails said...

Of course she needs her pink shirt!