Wednesday, August 17, 2011

New home

We are moved in! Yea!!! We are trying to get into a routine now. It's so nice to be together again. Here are a few pictures I've managed to snap. I need to upload the ones from my phone, too.

1st morning at their new home. Kallie loved the stairs.


She also liked the boxes in our bedroom. So Kensley kept shutting her in them.


I happened to have my camera and snapped this picture. We were testing out the sprinkler system and I came out to see this. How sweet!


Playing outside last night. They did NOT want to come in! Can you tell it's H-O-T. Heck, we're in Texas!



Tomorrow is our first play date. We get to meet about 7 other moms. Kensley is so excited!

2 comments:

Lollipops & Pig Tails said...

Yea for being back in the Texas heat!!

Holly said...

We WILL make a trip to see you guys... the new place... and the babies!!
It looks so nice--
I'm so happy for yall to be back!