Sunday, October 10, 2010

Weekend fun!

Well, this weekend has been fun so far-- and I'm going to count yesterday (Friday) a part of this weekend. Yesterday was really busy for us. Lots going on :)

First, Kensley's trial dance class at Tiny Toes. So much fun!







After she got her stamp, she followed Ms. Helen around wanting more!



Kallie's Dr. Visit

I am now having to MAKE Kallie's food! The dr said the extra acid added to the fruits may be what she is sensitive too. Also, she had a little yeast infection as well- she said it was normal with all the moisture she's been having with the diaper rashes. SO, I have been putting the antifungal cream on here a couple times a day now and she is SOOOOO much better. I think that yeast was what was making it so bad. I looked at the veggies that I already had bought (jarred foods) and there's no extra Citric or Ascorbic acid- so I'm hoping I will be able to take those jar foods with me when we're out and about. I'm going to try more veggies first and then eventually we'll add in fruits again. Wish us luck! :)

Nature hunt at the park
We had a nauture hunt play date at the park on Friday. It was a lot of fun! I wish we could have stayed longer, but we had to pick Kent up from the airport- which was actually even better! :) Kensley is still a little young to really "get" what was going on. She had a lot of fun following the bigger kids around. Luckily our next door neighbors were there too. She loves them! Lena's little sister is Kensley's FAVORITE! She knows how to say her name (Julianna) so when she sees her, she repeats her name over and over and over.... no joke. :)







Such a great idea- everyone brought something that could be put into their "trail mix" bag. There were marshmallows, candy corn, pop corn, raisins, m&m's, pretzels..... it was a hit!




Saturday morning- family photo shoot  (I'll blog about it on another blog.... which, by the way, I will be revealing SOON!) ;)

AND tomorrow we're going to go to an apple orchard. People have raved about it, so we're going to try it out. I'm excited :) (fun AND photo ops!!)

No comments: