Sunday, December 27, 2009

Whew! Christmas is over already??

Wow- this holiday season has flown by! We have all enjoyed our time in Texas with family. Kensley had a great Christmas- she got lots of neat things and we can't wait to get back home and get them all out of the boxes to play with (she got a couple things that we left in the box... easier to ship!) Here are a few pictures from our family get togethers. They all turned out great and I know the grandparents really enjoyed their time with Kensley. I'm ready to get back home- get back in the groove of things. Bedtime needs to get back to normal! It wears me out! haha

Christmas Sunday at the church. We missed Kent! He was on a big hunt in Uvalde. He goes every year and this year they happened to plan it the week of Christmas- what were they thinking?!

Here is the whole gang at Ging's house.

This was Christmas morning at Kent's parent's house. Kensley got a Mickey Mouse that dances and sings. She loves it!

I've got tons of pictures but had to upload them to the internet in order to make some more room on my memory card. I'll try to post a few more Christmas ones soon.

No comments: