Friday, August 7, 2009

Stay tuned for an update!

Well, we've made it up to Virginia... so far, the weather is GORGEOUS! I am really enjoying it. The one thing I am NOT enjoying is the fact the moving truck STILL isn't here! I am so frustrated with them. Our stuff should be here next week, thank goodness!! I will post pictures of the house once I get it decorated.

In the midst of everything going on with moving, we can't forget that our baby girl is about to turn ONE! AHHH! I can't believe it! She is starting to walk now. She'll take about 7-8 steps and then just sit down. She's so cute. I can't wait for her to really start walking. I'm tired of her poor knees staying red and then her eating everything in sight on the floor! We're working on planning her party at either Kent's parents or my parent's. I got her a really cute party hat - BUT it's in a box with the dang movers. I'm going to try to take pictures of her for her invitation. We live on a golf course, so there are TONS of really pretty places.... I'm ready to walk around and start snapping! :)

Well, that's about all the time I have for now.... I want to catch up on friend's blogs... I know Devin and Leven moved into their house recently, and I'm hoping she's updated her blog! ;-)

No comments: