Friday, July 3, 2009

Happy 4th Weekend!

Well, we have headed down South to visit our parents. We are trying to come down here as often as we can before we move up North. They have really enjoyed the time they've had with Kensley. Kent came home from Vegas with a bad cough. He ended up going to the doctor and getting medicine... well, unfortunately, I have that cough now and miss Kensley isn't feeling too well either. I believe part of it is teething- her gums look pretty swollen and the past week she hasn't been too big on eating. She still has NO teeth- so maybe by her first birthday she'll have one :-)

I got a new camera lens last week and am IN LOVE with it! It's got a good zoom on it- so it will come in handy when we sight see in Virginia & Maryland. I'll have to post some pictures I have taken with it when I get back home.

We'll be headed to the park in the morning for the festivities. I'm excited to take Kensley. We're going to watch the dog parade- she LOVES dogs, so she'll enjoy that. I've also been making bows for a store, Sassy Sisters- they're going to have a booth set up and put up my bows & tutus. I hope they sell!!!

Until next time, HAVE A SAFE & WONDERFUL 4th!

No comments: